Overview of Skills and Qualifications:
- Fitness Therapy
- Unique approach to seniors and those living with disabilities
- Track & field coaching
- Elite military forces fitness prep
- Sports and medical massage therapy
- Joint and muscle therapy
- Marathon training
- Special focus om women over 40
Achievements and Career:
- Champion and record-setter in 5000m, 10 000m, half-marathon and marathon running, Israel
- Head Coach, Holmes Place Sport Club (operating under Goodlife Fitness Israel)
- Coached Junior Champion of Israel in long-distance running
- Developed and implemented highly successful specialized programs pertaining to seniors and those with disabilities
Education / Professional Training:
- 2015 CSNMS – Diploma in osteopathic manual practice
- 2001 Messier Diploma in Medical & Special Massaging
- 2000 – 2001 Academic Graduate, Wingate Institute of Physical Culture & Sport, Israel
- 1993 – 1997 Bachelor of Arts in Sport Coaching, Pedagogic University, Moldova
- 1989 – 1992 Diploma in Sports Teaching and Coaching, Physical Culture College, Moldova
Growing up as a frail child tended to be sick a lot, today I am an example how crossing paths with the right trainer can help anyone become a champion athlete!
As children, we have greater belief in ourselves – we dare to dream and aspire. As we become older, we begin to rationalize and intellectualize, often creating barriers & obstacles for ourselves, preventing us from achieving our dreams. Despite this, we all have the ability to change our mindset and seize the opportunities we are presented with.
Meeting the right trainer can turn your doubtful thoughts of “Can I do it?” into a firm “Yes I can!”.
I am here to help you achieve your dreams, improve your health and quality of life, and improve your vision of yourself. I love what I do, and I have the professional experience and expertise to show for it!
I was blessed to have had wonderful teachers and trainers who enabled me to grow and succeed.
In Disney’s movie “Aladdin”, Aladdin asks Jasmine “Do you trust me?” and then proceeds “to show her a whole new world”. I entrusted my coach, and he showed me whole new world – and I can’t wait to do the same for you!